Find My Calendar and Program Times
Each of your registered participants program times will be on your personal calendar when logged into your member account.
Quick Guide to Finding Your Calendar and Program Times
- Log into sherwoodparkdaleskatingclub.com
- the same login you used to register. If you have forgotten your password send for a password reset or contact us. Do NOT create a new account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner
- choose "My Account" on the drop down menu
- Click on "Calendar" on the menu bar
"Calendar," provides you with your skaters' personal calendars so you know exactly what days and dates your sessions run. If there is no class listed, then you do not skate on this day. Exceptions such as tournaments, or holidays may be listed on that day instead. All prescheduled events are taken into account for your registration fee. There are no make up days for "no skating days". This is where you are able to view your final skating day as well as special theme days and more.
Check your personal "calendar" regularly for updates.
Do you want to see other class times you may wish to join? Go to our home page under schedules for a complete view of all weekly classes. Then proceed to our registration page for details on each program registration.