WINTER WEATHER IS HERE...ONLY TRAVEL IF YOU DEEM IT SAFE. WATCH OUR NEWS COLUMN FOR STORM WATCHES.
Return to Play Policies
Click on all below documents and review prior to registering in our Winter Programming.
*all documents are subject to change
*updated August 25, 2020 special note to Parent Assistants
Click on the above document to review Sherwood Parkdale Skating Clubs COVID-19 Return to Play Policies, Agreements and Program Changes.
The Assumption of Risk Waiver will require a signature on the first day of your program. We will have copies at check-in or you may print and bring it filled in. This needs to be completed prior to the participant entering the facility and going on the ice.
Welcome to the Sherwood Parkdale Skating Club and our Registration site!
Sherwood Parkdale Skating is a member of Skate Canada. We follow their vision & values to "Inspire all Canadians to Embrace the Joy of Skating. Skating instills a love of physical activity that contributes to the health and happiness of all who participate. Pursuing learning and reaching goals in the company of others creates a sense of community and a willingness to give back to one’s larger community." The Club is managed by a Board of Directors. Day to day programs and activities are operated by the Club Professionals who are National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) trained and/or certified as well as certification for specific levels within Skate Canada . Board members have volunteered to take on the responsibilities of running the Club so our children can learn and enjoy skating, whether their goal is recreational skating, figure skating, hockey, ringette, or becoming a competitive/test stream skater. Skating is one of the most popular sports in the world today, come join us!
SPSC Skating Programs
- Parent Assisted Beginner Canskate
- Sledge Canskate
- CanPOWER Skate
- Competitive Skate
- Synchronized Skating (on HOLD)
- Adult Skate
- Special Olympics
NEW THIS SEASON
CANPOWER SKATE WILL BE OFFERED IN BOTH OUR FALL AND WINTER PROGRAMMING
Continue down this column for How to Register...easy as 1, 2, 3!
COME JOIN THE FUN!
Note for returning members or guests: please use your existing account. If you have forgotten your password, login with your e-mail address and choose password reset. Thank you.
Skating is one of the most popular sports in the world today, come join us!
Welcome to our registration site! Follow these step by step instructions: You can now register any time of the day or night from the comfort of home. Easy as 1-2-3. on any laptop, phone, tablet etc.
- If this is your first time accessing the site, you will need to create a new login. Click the button in the top right corner.
- Complete all the fields on the account information page for the parent. This will generate a "family account", select "add participants" to add your children's names that you plan to register.
- Click on REGISTRATION to view our programs available and click "register". Before choosing to register you can click on "view more details" for that program or you can also go into the calendar for a broader view to gain more information. On our main page menu bar you will also find more program informaton. Each participant can register in more than one program by selecting "register for more programs". If you leave the page, any registrations you selected will hold for 30 minutes. When you return, click on your Shopping Cart at the top of the page and continue registering in more programs or choose to pay. All payments may be made by credit card or e-transfer. Voila ! You are Registered!
Payments by credit card have an installment option (payment dates will be noted on your account & invoice). All e-transfer payments must be paid in Full prior to the start of your program start date.
*please note: all participants must be a registered member of Skate Canada for the current Season and must pay the annual membership fee (September 1-August 31). Registrations will automatically add this subscription to your shopping cart.
WAIT THERE'S MORE..............
Be sure to scroll through the entire list on our registration page where you will EVENTS where you'll want to register to be in our Ice Gala or Canskate Merit Event
Before checking out view the side navigation bar for MORE PRODUCTS, VOLUNTEER SIGN UP AND MORE.
PRODUCTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS includes items such as "Guest Skating", "Student Guest Skating" and "Part-time skating" for those participants who qualify, and Test Registration.
If you have further questions, go to "Contact Us" on the main page menu bar and submit your question or request. Thank you and Welcome to the Sherwood Parkdale Skating Club.
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content